Here are 10 ideas for marketing your business:
- Take steps to make customers feel special
- Create business cards that prospects keep.
- Stop servicing break-even customers
- Develop an electronic mailing list and send old-fashioned letters.
- Boost your profile at trade shows and conferences.
- Combine business with pleasure — and charity.
- Create a destination.
- Become an online expert.
- Court local media.
- Finally, don’t let customers simply slip away.
The best way to sell is to tell. Being kind to customers is the smartest low-cost marketing you can do.